Need a up-pipe to turbo adapter for hot air car


New Member
Jun 20, 2008
I need the adapter that goes between the up-pipe and turbo on a 84-85 HA. Its the adapter that has 3 bolt holes, is flat on 1 side and is domed out on the other end to bolt to the exhaust up-pipe. It doesnt have to be pretty just no cracks. Thanks- Donnie
Donnie i got you covered...its in great shape....sorry i lost my camera no pics...55 shipped to you.POSTAL MO ONLY PLEASE.lmk vinny