You can type here any text you want

need advise on wat chip to get

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dany

im new to the gn world, i jst got a 87 type i just had the motor rebult its prety much stock with a performance fuel pump , it came with a pit bull chip im not trying to use my car for racing i want to use it for a daily driver and want it reliable but everythang is new on motor but im having idel problems and is not running proper so i wanted to purchuse a new chip and does this also mean i need to purchuse a scanmaster , thanks for any tips or advise , sory im bearly learning about these cars so any info would be very helpful

im new to the gn world, i jst got a 87 type i just had the motor rebult its prety much stock with a performance fuel pump , it came with a pit bull chip im not trying to use my car for racing i want to use it for a daily driver and want it reliable but everythang is new on motor but im having idel problems and is not running proper so i wanted to purchuse a new chip and does this also mean i need to purchuse a scanmaster , thanks for any tips or advise , sory im bearly learning about these cars so any info would be very helpful

Hey Dany,

I've got a turbo tweak street chip & (6) flow matched 42# injectors that I am not using. (Got a bigger turbo & had to upgrade my injectors to larger and go with a new chip).

$200. + shipping (add 3% if paying by PayPal) and they're yours.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

dave

Back