You can type here any text you want

Need cam advise

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUDE DOG

Rudeawakening
Whats up everybody this will be the first time ive asked for advice and its needed at this point that i actually have some money to spend on parts.
Anyway im finally getting around to putting my engine together and was wondering on cam selection anyone know of a good reliable cam for my 84.
Its a 30 over hypo stock built bottom end.The heads will be ported and polished stockers as well as intake. Injectors 42.5 lb Injectors the turbo will be sent out next month(Birthday present from wife)to be converted to T33c.
87 ecm and ignition module and coil,as well as hotwire and 340 walbro.

Any help is greatly appreciated.Especially from some of you experienced hot air guys out there.will a complete kit work?

204/214 edelebrock cam kit...perfect stock replacement for what your doing....

What is the lift where valve guide clearance between valve guide and retainer becomes an issue? This cam has .472 exhaust lift I believe.

Whats up everybody this will be the first time ive asked for advice and its needed at this point that i actually have some money to spend on parts.
Anyway im finally getting around to putting my engine together and was wondering on cam selection anyone know of a good reliable cam for my 84.
Its a 30 over hypo stock built bottom end.The heads will be ported and polished stockers as well as intake. Injectors 42.5 lb Injectors the turbo will be sent out next month(Birthday present from wife)to be converted to T33c.
87 ecm and ignition module and coil,as well as hotwire and 340 walbro.

Any help is greatly appreciated.Especially from some of you experienced hot air guys out there.will a complete kit work?

if your serious about getting the correct cam for your car you need to call

nick micale at Home

he will set you up with the correct cam. people will say 206/206, 212/212 but there is more to it then just that

Listen to Brent - boost231

he has a hot air that runs low-low 11's
street car, not race car!

Back