NEED HELP - Anyone in Springfield, Illinois

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
Any one in Springfield, Illinois that i can tow my car to so i can work on it tonight?

Im currently on side of the road in between Litchfield and Springfield.. hwy 55 Northbound.

Thanks

A moment ago

Tools

Indent" class="redactor_btn_indent" unselectable="on" tabindex="-1" style="color: rgb(201, 201, 201); text-decoration: none; font-size: 0px; border: 1px solid transparent; box-sizing: border-box; display: block; line-height: 0; cursor: pointer; zoom: 1; outline: none; text-indent: -9999px; width: 24px; height: 24px; background-image: url(http://turbobuick.com/forums/styles/uix_dark/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor); background-position: 3px -1309px; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Write your reply...

Forums>...>Mid West Area>

Contact Us Help Terms and Rules

Forum software by XenForo™
Design from Audentio Design.

Trading System by XenCentral.com

Ad Server by XenCentral.com

Heading to a hotel in Springfield, Illinois for the night... diagnosing it more once i get checked in. Good thing i have all my tools

Hope you get it figured out. I have a friend in Springfield but he can't change a light bulb....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks... im all checked into hotel. Going to get turbo oil line put back on... then figure out my next step. Thanks everyone for ur help

Hope you get it figured out. I have a friend in Springfield but he can't change a light bulb....

Do you think he may be willing to give her some help anyway,since she doesn't know the area or anyone there and has no transportation to get around ? Even an extra set of hands can sometimes be useful and better than her being out there working on the car by herself.

Well that buddy is apparently at six flags with his family for the weekend. I do have an old college buddy I could potentially contact. He is actually a mechanic at a dealership. Anyway, GN Gal if you REALLY need some help let me know and I will contact him. I make no promises.
To bad you weren't an hour north on I55 then I would be available to help.

An hr on I55?? What's that, 45 minutes??
No an hr means an hour. Additionally it's an hour to Springfield not her actual location. Look, I have a wife and two kids with limited time for them. Time with them doesn't come easy. I try to help and now I'm the bad guy....
GN Gal I'll pm you my cell number.

Thanks for your help Mtocrs1, I appreciate your insite and help.

Chuck.. its all good, not much anyone can do... still waiting for oil pump kit from autozone.

Im actually throwing in the towel today... going to trailer it up to a nice warm garage at my moms in chicago. Too cold out here and no work clothes. Starting back on it tomorrow morning.

Thank you everyone for your replies and help :)

Thanks for your help Mtocrs1, I appreciate your insite and help.

Chuck.. its all good, not much anyone can do... still waiting for oil pump kit from autozone.

Im actually throwing in the towel today... going to trailer it up to a nice warm garage at my moms in chicago. Too cold out here and no work clothes. Starting back on it tomorrow morning.

Thank you everyone for your replies and help :)

Good idea!(y)

No an hr means an hour. Additionally it's an hour to Springfield not her actual location. Look, I have a wife and two kids with limited time for them. Time with them doesn't come easy. I try to help and now I'm the bad guy....
GN Gal I'll pm you my cell number.

No, U R not the bad guy..Had you taken the Buick, that 1 hr could be 30 mins!:smuggrin:

Not sure where in Chicago your headed, but I have the caspers cam sensor setting tool and an oil pump priming tool you could borrow. I'm just off 55 at exit 233 near Coal City... about 20 miles south of I-80.
Send me a pm if you need it.