You can type here any text you want

need help asap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
connected the wideband to the downpipe put the new modded ecu with the chip for powerlogging and BUT i havent ran the lc1 to the powerlogger i want to just turn the car on and move it its in my little shed and i have no access to the passenger side the door is a few inches away from the wall and i want to run all the lines nice and neat to powerloger and behind dash...the car wont start? is it because the chip needs the wideband connected to work?

the car turns over and will turn on for a sec like just voom off and stumble right off i hear fuel pump and everything seems to be working as it should installed new inj with match chip i bought the power logger already installed in the computer.. does the power logger need ground somewhere? i cant open your inst..from full throttle i need to update this comp i gues to adobe..

as far as I know, there should be no issues to make it run. Is that an SD (speed density) chip?

The PL does not need anything, and it does not have the ability to prevent the engine from running.

Bob

no sd chip..its the older 6.0 which is basically the 6.1 i have mult stock maf's and a maf translator i also bought the z06 maf would the maf prevent the car to stay on? i just mocked the stock maf and k&n filter just to turn the car on and move it......i really dont see anything wrong the check engine cycles 2wice as it should im still trying to figure this out i check injector plug location's all seem correct i have fuel pressure i have spark since it boggs on and cuts right off. all sensor's in place..cam sensor is fine.. i should throw the scanmaster on and see if it's giving me any codes i disconnected it to run it thru the PL to get all the o2 rdgs and crap...

dammit i just took upipe off and noticed there are two open vacuum ports under the throttle body i think its the one that attaches to the heater line...this might be my problem should i plug them or run them to heater line...brain fart :p

those are coolant, they won't affect the way the car runs.

you can try unplugging the MAF, it might run well enough to move it.

Got another ecm, or chip?

Bob

front mount intercooler? got a hose blown/popped off ?

the 6.0 chip will idle in closed loop for the first few minutes when initially installed, possible this has something to do with it since the w/b is not connected

6.0 chip doesnt use wideband readings untill aprox 3 psi boost (140gm/sec on the maf)

for that matter you dont need a maf ,IAT or an o2 to start and move the car

whats the TPS reading

oh did you replug the orange wire by the battery

havent installed SM yet..on mulitmeter is giving 4.56 on tps y is it rdg WOT im assuming that's the problem why is it rdg so much i had it on the car last week it was @ .45 on SM how can the parameter's change? computer is rdg the wot signal injectors are in safe mode i hope this is the problem....now my iac and tps must be way off....how the hell did this happen?

no i recall using the top pin for + and center pin as ground so i read the tps wrong with the meter. its rainin now i cant keep making noise neigbors gna bitch the damn car is open DP as of now so i'll just give it a try tomorrow..

The 6.0 chip does not do feedback until it gets to PE model Having the wideband connected won't matter.

Did you have Eric put a security feature on your new chip????

Also if you unplugged the orange wire at the bat. check it to make sure it doesn't have a bad spot by the link.

alright guys finally got the car started i had to install the SM in a weird position to the PL still nothing scanmaster showed tps fine on SM ?? i had to push the car out... the tps Seemed ok .42 the car turned on with me giving it some throttle 5% throttle? the iac at idle was 173..? so i had to adjust tps again to kinda fix that, the tb upipe hose had a huge slit .. the car started and finally stayed on have some vacuum leaks the car is idling a bit high i have to find them......i also need to connect the lc1 and the 2step and the alky today maybe alky im gona run e85 and alky and try pre turbo mist and a bit on upipe to make my intercooler very efficient.. so..wish me luck.. i now 4sure i'll be back to ask some more... hey i kinda have it ghetto right now i had no space to connect everything so i have wires everywhere under radio running thru passenger floor to ECM where would be a good spot for the PL to make all my connection's nice and hidden glove box? i have SM and PL ground on the little tab that sticks out under dash next to radio...(usual place for SM ground) i was thinking of just running it thru behind under carpet to passenger side glove tap the green map wire and stick the logger in glove and ecm in kick panel as usual... can anyone post some ideas i want a really clean install... i have never seen one installed..

Back