You can type here any text you want

Need Help Deciding on Wheel & Tire Combo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+400082+300090+115+215&autoview=sku

Above is a link to the wheels I want to put on my TR. I know I want to do 15x7 in the front and 15x8.5 in the back. I'm not sure which backspace, bolt pattern or offset I need though to place an order. Can anyone help with this decision?

I would also like to put BF Goodrich T/A stock size tires in the front, and a good drag radial in the back that is close to the dimensions 26 x 10 x 15. The Mickey Thompson looks the best to me but it doesn't look like it comes in this size. Any suggestions?

Bolt pattern is 5x4.75.

Offset and backspacing are directly related to each other aka if you order the correct backspacing then they're going to be the correct offset.

You don't really have any options with those wheels anyway, 15x7 ONLY comes with 3.75in backspace and 15x8.5 ONLY comes in that backspacing as well. They should both fit.

Back