You can type here any text you want

need help found some wheels but im confused

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shocker998md

alright guys i found some wheels on craigslist and im kind of confused. It says works on s10's and chevy cars.

I looked up s10's bolt pattern and its 5 on 4.75 and that the cars are 5 on 5.

so do you think these will fit my buick, if so does the backspacing look good. These will be track only wheels, and ill run something skinny in the front and 275/60/15 MT drag radials in the back. thanks for the help guys!

Weld Pro Star Rims

alright guys i found some wheels on craigslist and im kind of confused. It says works on s10's and chevy cars.

I looked up s10's bolt pattern and its 5 on 4.75 and that the cars are 5 on 5.

so do you think these will fit my buick, if so does the backspacing look good. These will be track only wheels, and ill run something skinny in the front and 275/60/15 MT drag radials in the back. thanks for the help guys!

Weld Pro Star Rims

The Buick's bolt pattern is 5 on 4.75.

Claude.

the bolt pattern is right- only the full size cars (Caprice, LeSabre, etc) with the HD suspension and the 1/2 ton 2 wheel drive trucks up to '98 had the 5X5 bolt pattern- but the rear backspacing would probably be a bit too deep for a TR.

Back