You can type here any text you want

Need Help on Body Bushing Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

griffgoody

I have 197k on my GN. Need a good kit thats not gonna br8k tha bank. Kirban sales a 22 pc kit for $249.00. With two other kits needed for replacing bolts etc... Total with everything I need will be about $330.00. Ive seen other kits like the Energy Susp Poly Kit for around $140.00. I'm gonna race tha vehicle a few times this yr. But will be more of a everyday driver. Who and where should I get my kit. Tks for any info

I have successfully installed the energy suspension kits on 2 turbo regals. The kit will raise the body off the frame noticebly. I like the firmness the kit gives to the car. I have poly suspension bushings as well on both cars, only diff one car has bilsteins other has tokico shocks. Good Idea to buy bolt kit and start spraying bolts with pb blaster before you start loosening bolts!

I have successfully installed the energy suspension kits on 2 turbo regals. The kit will raise the body off the frame noticebly. I like the firmness the kit gives to the car. I have poly suspension bushings as well on both cars, only diff one car has bilsteins other has tokico shocks. Good Idea to buy bolt kit and start spraying bolts with pb blaster before you start loosening bolts!
Tks for info. How long did it take you to install. And did you run into any major problems installing. Also, how many miles did either car have before install. Tks

I also have done 2 cars, both with the energy suspension kits. I did them on a lift. Figure on a day to do it. One car had 60K on it and the other has 45K.

I replaced mine with poly and will probably replace them with rubber at some point - can be fairly harsh over bumps but I might just be picky. Depending on how much salt/rain/dirt the car has seen, be prepared for broken bolts, rusted frame, etc. Do a search, much information - disconnect power steering res., might need to disconnect e-brake, etc.

Thanks Guys for all tha info. After looking at a few threads. Think i'm gonna go with tha 22 pc set from Kirban's with tha extra GNX bushing's.

Back