Need help PLEASE!!!

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
Hello all,
I'm looking for a Mechanical Engineering job and really need some networking help. The job hunting is just not going that well, due to the poor economy. I am finished with my BS in ME this December. If you are in a technical discipline or have some connections to one, please list the company that you either work for or have a connection.

Areas of interest include: Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Electronic Packaging, Control System, automotive / aerospace technology, and avionics.

Companies that I'm working on so far: Lockheed Martin, NASA, Boeing, BAE, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell, NASEA, and NAVAIR.

The companies listed above, I have contacted, but could still use an inside connection.

Thank you for any help!!!

Sincerely,
Jason S. Meyers

Early Congrats!

Get a hold of Carey 86gn. He works for Thermal Engineering Corp. He may know of something that might interest you. Good luck with the other guys. I'd love to work at NASA.

Thanks Turtle TR!

I'll drop Carey 86gn a PM today, if he has not posted on my other post regarding this topic.

Jason

New companies to add to my list that I’ve taken a look at: Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, and General Electric. Thanks for the help so far, keep the ideas coming.

Jason

I still say...if you can get into NASA...you be the sh*t. or even Lockheed Martin and Boeng. I'm into aerospace stuff too...maybe they will have a place for an electrical engineer when my time comes.

Turtle TR,
I'll do what I can to help when I get my foot into the door. Top on my list is Lockheed Martin. There JSF program is just bad a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've interviewed with them, but they are VERY passive in there hiring. When you interview with there, you do not interview for a position, at least the first interview. Instead, the first interview that you give goes in their database to be viewed by managers. When a manager needs a position filled they do a search. If they like you and get a hold of you, they then ask you to come into a 2nd interview. Then you will be hired or not.

Jason