Need help PLEASE!!!

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
Hello all,
I'm looking for a Mechanical Engineering job and really need some networking help. The job hunting is just not going that well, due to the poor economy. I am finished with my BS in ME this December. If you are in a technical discipline or have some connections to one, please list the company that you either work for or have a connection.

Areas of interest include: Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Electronic Packaging, Control System, automotive / aerospace technology, and avionics.

Companies that I'm working on so far: Lockheed Martin, NASA, Boeing, BAE, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell, NASEA, and NAVAIR.

The companies listed above, I have contacted, but could still use an inside connection.

Thank you for any help!!!

Sincerely,
Jason S. Meyers

Dude try General Electric avation engines in Lynn mass or RAYTHEON missle systems Based out of mass but has plants on arizona

New companies to add to my list that I’ve taken a look at: Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, and General Electric. Thanks for the help so far, keep the ideas coming.

Jason