Need help were do i finf a radiator for my baby

Jdtello20

I got a 86 view it T type Rapiers leaking like a stuck pig can find anywhere in town or any radiator repair shops have two oil coolers going to the front side and 2 going to the backside

A good, old school radiator shop should be able to recore yours. Or you could go to an aluminum replacement.

Any part number in particular

I've never had a problem with Kirban but it appears that the same can be had from this other vender. Looks l to be the same product. Might be able to get it cheaper but this was a quick search. You do want the 2 core with the large tubes if you go aluminum. But if you stay with the copper core the four core will cool better. Just differences in the way the materials conduct heat. If you can find a two core aluminum with 1.25" tubes it is even better than the 1" tubes but not sure anyone makes one like that with the trans and engine oil coolers.

After going through several plastic end tank radiators in my obs trucks I don't trust em. Even with a warranty, the r&r got old real quick.

Keep looking. Ask around on sites like Yellow Bullet or the H.A.M.B about a reputable old school radiator shop in your area. I'm sure there is at least ONE. Where are you? Maybe someone here knows of one.

Take it there and have it re-cored.

I did the F Body radiator years ago. I removed the oil cooler. All my old school radiator shops are gone and dropping $500+- on a radiator wasn't an option at that time.

Performance Radiator or King Radiator in Phoenix do Hella work.

Not sure where you are located but most big truck shops know where to get them fixed.