You can type here any text you want

Need help with troubleshooting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I just bought a TTA and am having problems with it running poorly. First off I don't have a scanmaster hooked up yet. I used a gm scan tool and the only code that popped up was a 34 so I replaced the maf and it ran the same. I then replaced the map sensor and the code went away but ran the same. It runs way rich for about 3-4 minutes, the fans kick on it starts to stumble and then dies. Starts right back up then dies right away. Fuel pressure is 38 psi with the line on. I hear some clicking noises after the car dies with the key on, it sounds like it is coming from under the coilpack, as if something was shorting out. I also noticed when the scan tool is hooked up and the clicking starts the check engine light starts freaking out. I think this car is possesed.

Here is a description of car.
59000miles
new fuel filter,plugs,wires,coilpack,fluids,map sensor,maf is good,fuel pump and I will throw on I new fpr tonight. I will be taking this car to the Lake George car show in 2 weeks so I need to get this sorted out. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, AJ

Troubleshooting

I don't know but I have a new one. It didn't throw a code for it though.

Back