You can type here any text you want

Need help with wheel fitment - in a pinch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11secondgs

Guys -

I put the 1le brake rotor upgrade on my GN - and now my wheels wont fit over the calipers. Since it is at my buddies shop I need to get it off his lift. Since I am not in the budget for rims and tires i need to know if this pair I found on craigslist will work.

They have 6" of backspacing and are 18" tall 7" wide.

Would this work on my car at all? Stock rearend and its an 87 GN, with the fronts having the 1le upgrade.

GTA "rears" will fit and are quite plentiful. I dont know about those other ones though 6" bs sounds way too high. Maybe if you dont turn the wheel;)

So theres no way a 6" backspacing wheel that is 7" wide will work? What does it hit the inner frame for the rears and the innerfenders for the front when you turn?

Yup. 4" is ideal for the rear anything else is too much without a notch or spacers. for the front most go 3.5" but with 1le I think 4.5 might work??

ok - before i buy new

ok - before i buy new

I found another pair which is pretty sweet that is local. They are a pair of 18" with 5" backspacing?

anybody out here have these size of rims on their car?

Back