Need Help!!!

CanVan87GN

I was putting on my frame and X braces today and had some trouble. The V brace on the bottom went on easy but the braces from the rad support to the fender were not letting the hood close properly. I got them off a 1980 pontiac. I noticed an indentation on the coolant reservoir that would indicate a place for the brace to run. Do I just need to lower the brace (which would be underneath the fan switch relay) or do I have the wrong braces :confused: These braces have a slight bend in them. The V brace came off of an oldsmobile. No problem:cool:

Regarding the X brace behind the rear seat, do you have to remove the seat to complete this or can you struggle with them in? If I have to remove the rear seat, is this easy? Do you just push and lift or is there bolts. I can do without the rad- support/fender brace but the X brace is a must. With the V brace I have a brace connecting both framerails as well in the front and want to put one at the rear of the frame.

As well, I understand the front stabilizer bar is solid and heavy. I heard from a fellow buick club member that a sway bar from a TA GTA is hollow and much lighter. Is this true with a F bodies from 82-92? Sorry for the lomg post:D