You can type here any text you want

Need info on rear end

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

Hey guys I just got my rims and tires mounted and tried to install them to check fit. Im gonna have to notch the frame like I thought I was but also the stock wheel studs are waaaayyy too short. What size (ie thread, size and length) do I need to get and from where? Im thinking jegs but dont know if I could pick them up at AutoZone with a good p/n or something. Also to install these Im assuming I have to pull my axles to do this. Any tricks to this? Do I need to pull the diff cover off or do they slide out with like a puller/slide hammer? Thanks!

Oh yeah rims are Weld ProStars 15x10 with 5.5" BS. Tires are M/T 28x10.5x15

yes, you have to pull the axles out" remove diff cover and pull out the c clips" and press the xtra long studs in..

you can replace the stock length studs without removing the axles

yes, you have to pull the axles out" remove diff cover and pull out the c clips" and press the xtra long studs in..

you can replace the stock length studs without removing the axles

A little confused but did you mean I could replace the stock studs with new stock size studs and not removed the axles? And If Im going with longer studs then I have to remove the stock axles? Just trying to clarify. Also what size, length and thread pitch do I need? Thanks!

Back