Need MAF Pipe!!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering if any of you had a spare 3" Chrome or black MAF pipe that you wanna sell. I kinda need it by this weekend. Please call my cell (808) 372-6235 if you got one.
Thanks,
Derek:confused:

Sorry I do not have one but I guess you got you car running? Running this Friday? I e-mailed a bunch of guys from the board so I assume alot will show up, I hope.

Hey Jackson,
The cars not running yet, still waiting on my heads. The Machinists now says he will be done with my heads on Friday but, I doubt that ill be racing it that evening. I need a MAF pipe though or else my turbo intake setup is gonna look weird.
Thanks,
Derek:confused:

Derek,
It just so happens that Ramchargers is finally sending out my 4" MAF pipe after being backordered since July. Let me see if my IAC extender will do what it says and let me use the 4" pipe. If that works, I'll have a 3" chrome pipe for sale ($20 to bring the family out to eat with). The new pipe should be here tomorrow or Friday.

Oh, and for status, my motor is still running EXCELLENT after I figured out my broken fuel pump fuse causing the fuel pump to shut off occassionally for no reason. And Art Carr sent me the instructions for their shift kit, and I know now I have 2 checkballs out of place, so the car is sitting until this weekend until I tear the tranny apart to fix that. But looking good for the future... ;)

Derrick

Hey Derrick,
Wow, what perfect timing! I hope your extender works for your sake and mines. If all is well with your 4" system then ill be happy to take the 3" pipe off your hands for $20. Could you let me know (call) when you have it out and dont need it ASAP. I could probably swing by Saturday to pick it up if anything. Glad to here things are working out for you and your car.
Thanks,
Derek:D

Derek,
The 4" pipe came last night, I I have it on the car. So just let me know when you want to pick up the chrome pipe (I'll even throw in the K&N filter I was using) and I'll give you directions to my place. It has to be after 5 or so on the weekdays though (work).

Derrick