You can type here any text you want

NEED OPINION ON READING MY PLUGS.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What's your fuel pressure doing through all this? You can get a transducer for the PL on Ebay for about $30. Would be interesting to see if it's doing something funky.

the fp is holding steady goes up goes up with boost and holds steady at about 40 even after the car is off .i have a hoodmount fpg.

ok update and first i want to thank everyone that helped with my gn i posted a shit load of question with the problems a was having and i wanna say that my car is running smooth i was also chasing a bad miss when cold but when hot it cleared up and a few guys said to check the basics plugs coils module wires crank sensor and those grounds aaannnndddd that cam sensor it was the last thing that i thought it would be because that was the 1st thing i looked at so i went to the vortex site on how to set it again and this time i did it right like earl said check it and check it again .thanks.

what transducer is it on Ebay I see some cant figure how to post the link

Back