Need some Advice on possible valve float

I don't know if it's still like this, but you used to have to compress the file to get it to upload. Simply right click the file, zip, and compress.

Swapped to the other harness and it got worse. Reclock the maf and it got worse. So I pulled the maf and translator to inspect and low and behold, the 2 small wires inside the maf had what looked to be a piece of wire loom or factory electrical tape. So I'm going to remove the sensor from the housing and clean it properly. Hopefully this fixes the issue Have to wait on my buddy because I dont have the proper torx wrench to fit the sensor.

So far got the piece of trash out of the maf, got up on the foot brake and it built 10psi like it was supost to and didn't buck once. The true test comes tonight after the sun goes down muhhhahaha.

Would be nice to run into some cocky kid with a mustang ;)

Pretty sure It's fixed. Couple hickups but that was while getting off and on it to fast and could be fuel slosh. It's much slower than I remember but thats probablly because it has stock turbo, wastegate, and timing is 18*. If I get time tomorrow I'll put the 6262 back on and hook up the methanol injection, and put the boost controller back on it.