Need to authenticate my 87 GNX #006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. I called it 6 months ago. Chuck, this dude is a joke.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The car was left at my shop and abandoned. I'm sorry I don't know this pos g body's history. I'll push it down in the field and burn tthe xxxxxxxxx. I was just trying to get some info and maybe out some money in my pocket but most of you are xxxxxxx so take your gbodys and shuffle them up your xxxxxx This car will go to the crusher this weekend so I can piss on it and post those pics for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely agree. I called it 6 months ago. Chuck, this dude is a joke.
A joke, this piece of xxxxxx may be a fake but ill go tittle for tittle against ya in 1/4 or 1/8 and I'll leave the alcohol off

Here all you xxxxxxxxxare

Attachments

• 20180413_201202.jpg
    20180413_201202.jpg
    743.3 KB · Views: 200
Based only on the photographs you have presented us, the answer is ..........................NO!

Not only does it not to appear to be a GNX, but it also seems as if it may be worth far less than the average asking price for a 83,000 mile Grand National as well.
Why is it worth so much less

Based only on the photographs you have presented us, the answer is ..........................NO!

Not only does it not to appear to be a GNX, but it also seems as if it may be worth far less than the average asking price for a 83,000 mile Grand National as well.
And why is it worth so much less. It's been covered in a garage, has a tuner, brand new racing transmition, alcohol injected, bigger turbo, exc...

According to the vin you posted, it is not gnx 006. Still probably worth at least $10,000 thought without knowing any other details. If your really going to burn it and post pics, can I have it instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.