You can type here any text you want

Needs some pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otto J

Can someone post a few pics of what ASC did with both sets of relays?

My Hurst/Olds has a hood spring instead of a shock and Instead of trying to mod the car to make shocks work I figured it is easier to relocate the relays on both sides.
Thanks in advance

Hope this helps....sorry I needed to take the picture of the stang:wink: .....regards rick

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 391
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 401
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 381
Thanks,How about a pic of the rest of the relays on the pass side and how they moved them.
And a pic of the drivers side from the opposite angle
Thanks again!

Ok....sorry for the dust.....:eek:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 395
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 376
There is an upstanding boss on the driver’s side wheel-well liner where the bracket is screwed on. The inside of the bracket has a spacer welded to the bracket where it is also screwed to the wheel-well. Regards

WOW!! Nice 65 you have there. For my first car I took my dad with me to look at a 65 fastback with a BUILT 302 4-speed(non-original of course) and when we took it out for a ride and got back to the guys house my dad told him 'thanks for the hell ride' but my son doesn't need this for his first car. Oh well. Ended up with a 70 Dart Swinger 318 I replaced with a 360 about a year later. Sorry for the 'story', but that car brought back some distant memories. Again, Nice car!!

Ken B.

Back