You can type here any text you want

Neighbors moms 83 regal NA car sweet..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
So the neighbors asked me if I wanted to buy there moms 83 regal... I already have too many cars but I did offer to list it for them and spread the word. 83 V6 car dark brown with tan interior,Base car no options to speak of but it is Super duper clean !! 77,000 original miles. was repainted once in 2004 and has been inside all its life. If I had any extra time I would buy it, lift it, toss some Donks on and park it a my friends place in the city it would be sold in 3 seconds flat... or stolen.. Anyway. If anyone is looking for a super clean driver I will put you in touch with them. She wants $2,500 I know thats a lot for a 83 but it needs nothing I drove it up the road and back its TIGHT. everything works. Only downside is it smeels like a hair salon you can tell she goes every week bee hive still in style ......LOL.. anyway shes good people.

Car is in Pa just outside Hanover. I will take some pictures this week. She is usually at there place on fridays to watch kids.

Car is sold !!! Going to a good home and getting a a 5.3 LS motor

Back