You can type here any text you want

never underestimate a gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

viperkiler

Setting the scene on a friday night at cecil cty dragway,43 degrees and slick track to boot and only my second time at the track with this 87 gn.Im sitting next to a 2000 something mustang cobra as hes talking with me he says hey dont worry about what im doing just run your own race cause youre not gonna beat my time so just relax.Well with that said i was to say the least alittle thrown back.I mean ive got a guy telling me i cant run in his league.Well i dont know but you just dont say that to a guy,especially when hes running a nash.We line up and i decide to let it all hang out.I stage first so i can get my boost in order and when he pre staged im olding a tight 5 pounds of boost,the light comes down and i spike it up to 8 ponds on launch there was alittle tire spin,yes even with the slicks but out of the hole and down the track i couldnt remember the color of his car and he now knows what the back of mine looks like.Through the traps at 12.51@109with a 60ft@1.89.Do not talk unless you know what youre talking about.Every week i just get better.

Originally posted by viperkiler
Im sitting next to a 2000 something mustang cobra as hes talking with me he says hey dont worry about what im doing just run your own race cause youre not gonna beat my time so just relax.

Geeze what an arsehole. So what was his time/mph?

You did a good job putting him at his place , that means far behind you . His jaw must have dropped to the floor seing you pulling ahead of him. Nice Kill . ;)

The only thing missing from this story was the mushtang owner going "hummina hummina hummina" when you asked him how the arse end of your GN looked. :D

he probally told all his friends you used NNNAAAWWWSSS! good kill my fiend!

if you ever see him again at the strip try to line up with him again and tell him the same thing,hopefully you will whoop him a little more.......good kill

Back