NEW 204-214 Cams $80.00

frankg

Speed Seeker!!
Brand new in boxes 204-214 Flat tappet cams. Great all around street strip cams!! $80 you pick up or $90 shipped in the US

I accept Paypal too!!! 410-885-2838 or 443-907-2079:D

Should be able to run the same times with less boost with this cam compared to stock and this cam will make power at higher rpm's also. Frank

Frank,

I'm entertaining the thought of purchasing one of these cams, but have a couple of questions. Does that price include the lifters? What springs do I need to run w/ cam (I am running stock ratio rocker arms)?

Thanks,

Steve.

New Cam

Think 'bout giving you a call. too. What spring are recommened. and which lifter? Got a package deal ? Thanx

YES i have an unlimited supply of these cams. These cams take stock replacement springs and lifters. Lifters can be had for $40 more if you want it as a package. The 969 lifters from Advance or Autozone will work great also. Thanks,Frank

Any problems with wiped lobes on these cams? What lifters do you sell? Comp cams, sealed power, stock?

Do you have any great deals on roller cams?:)

Guy's this is a great cam! I am running well into the 11's on just 20lbs of boost with this cam. Also Frank is a great guy to deal with.
Ray

I can get any lifters you want to use with these cams. I usually use the Sealed Power ht-969 lifters with these and have not had any problems with these cams at all. Sorry no cheap rollers!! I like the Comp Cams K-kits for a roller, the 212-212 is a very nice performer it makes very good power. Frank

Sorry i don't have that info handy but many use this cam without any Emission problems. Don't think it will be a problem at all. I can get a smaller 194-204 cam also if that is better. Frank