You can type here any text you want

New all time best ET!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

billsgn

Hard Member
Well, since everyone else is posting their times from this past weekend, I guess I should too! ;)

I too ran an all time best this weekend with a 10.98 @ 123.55 mph on C16/pumpgas mix, 22 degree Joe Lubrant street chip and 25 lbs of boost. My 60ft was a horrible 1.658 due to a bit of tire spin out of the hole.

That was my 3rd run of the day. On my second pass, I had a 1.572 60ft, 6.955 1/8th @ 100.98 mph but blew a IC hose at the 1000 ft mark. My 1/4 was a 11.008 @ 111 mph. This run might have been the run of the day had the hose not blown. I was able to back up the 10.98 with a 10.99 on my last pass of the day.

I plan to be at the next BOP (Sept 28 at Pacific) and run my car in "race" trim for the first time. My goal is to run a 10.70....:)

Well I finally got registured!!
It was great to meet you guys this weekend. Thanks for all the help and advice. I'm going to pull the driver's side header off this weekend and get it welded. Hope this will help my pathetic 60' times. I did run my best ever time on a red light - 12.61 @ 108mph. I've got a long ways to go to catch up to you guys, but I'm just starting out. Congradulations on your best ever time!!!
Hope to see you guys around.
Mark from Port Orchard.
(I got to figure out how to change the posted times in this thing)

Hi Mark from Port Orchard! Welcome!!! It is always nice meeting new TB owners....especially at the track! ;)

Hope to see you at the BOP race at Pacific Raceways!

Bill

Mark,

Is your car #3080? I live here in Bremerton, and I have a few videos of some runs @ the Bremerton BOP this last weekend.

Let me know if it is yours, and I'll send you the video.

Ryan

Originally posted by OUR87GN
Well I finally got registured!!
It was great to meet you guys this weekend. Thanks for all the help and advice. I'm going to pull the driver's side header off this weekend and get it welded. Hope this will help my pathetic 60' times. I did run my best ever time on a red light - 12.61 @ 108mph. I've got a long ways to go to catch up to you guys, but I'm just starting out. Congradulations on your best ever time!!!
Hope to see you guys around.
Mark from Port Orchard.
(I got to figure out how to change the posted times in this thing)

Mark,

Stitch that header up and you'll have a low 12 high 11's car. Hurry up though the seasons ending and we want to see anther post on a quicker run.

Frank

Originally posted by Spdrcer34
Mark,

Is your car #3080? I live here in Bremerton, and I have a few videos of some runs @ the Bremerton BOP this last weekend.

Let me know if it is yours, and I'll send you the video.

Ryan

Ryan,
Yes, I'm car #3080 - I would like to see the video you took last week-end.
thanks,
Mark

Well, just got back from the BOP at Pacific....I was able to run quicker, but not in race trim. Still running the Joe Lubrant street chip and a 50/50 mix of C16 and pumpgas, but 26 lbs of boost, the car went 10.88 @124 mph! Looks like this will be the best for this year unless I run it in Ashcroft....

Originally posted by billsgn
Well, just got back from the BOP at Pacific....I was able to run quicker, but not in race trim. Still running the Joe Lubrant street chip and a 50/50 mix of C16 and pumpgas, but 26 lbs of boost, the car went 10.88 @124 mph! Looks like this will be the best for this year unless I run it in Ashcroft....

Sweet!:D

Thanks guys! It was fun to say the least. I made a total of 3 passes....first pass was a 10.94, second pass was the 10.88 and my last pass I spun the tires hard off the line and got sideways for a 11.01

Both 10 sec passes were in the left lane and the last pass was in the right lane after about three cars broke in that lane....two of which was at the starting line, so needless to say the right lane wasn't as good as the left.

Chris, I got the check valve from Steve. I will try to make it over to Dave's shop today to install it and talk to him about your car. I tried calling him several times on Friday to no avail....

Back