New and Used Parts.

my1stgn

Dont have pics and just going on memory but I have a few parts for sale. All are make offer please. PM with offers on items if interested.

-Chrome MAF Pipe (stock maf size with sensor- but sensor is not stock sensor)
Drilled for intake temp

-Stock turbo shield, uncut. Needs paint (stripped down right now)

- Extreme G Chip for 60lb injectors

- 2 Stock GN Rims

- Stock Radiator. Car ran 170-180 temp all day long

-Stock turbo 90 degree elbow

-Stock Exhaust Manifolds (drivers side has regular crack, never welded)

- 10" Elect fan (paid $65 from Jegs) fit trans cooler perfect but mounted trans cooler elsewhere. New never installed.

-2 5/8 Tech Gauge with Pod. Bought used, worked fine but never installed on vehicle.

-Walbro 340 fuel pump used. Worked fine, dont know how many miles on it. About 1.5 years in vehicle (less than 20k miles)

- 36lb injectors. worked fine, dont know how many miles, est would be 50k miles.

- New Bear front rotors (directional). Have both front rotors, never installed or taken out of box. Stock size

Let me know what you guys are interested and how much you willing to spend. Thanks!

I sent you a pm on the front rotors with no reply.
Might be easier to just post prices

Sorry bout that, I do remember reading your PM. Just make offer and we can go from there.

Fuel pump is sold.

Also have a stock D5 tc stock stall speed. Nothing wrong with it. Make offers please.

Well, I sent you a pm offer on the pump and got no reply. Did I buy the fuel pump?

thanks,
Jay

Man Im slacking, sorry. Pump was sold day before I got your PM. Everything else is still for sale with no pending PM's. Sorry about the confusion.

Turbo shield sold and shipped.

Stock tc pending sale.

Everything else, still taking offers. Havent declined any offers yet, just no low balling please!:D

how much for the rad shipped to 90604? got pics?

Im in SD so I could probably meet you somewhere if your interested? Ill put picks up tomorrow of all items in question. PM replied to on the electric fan. Will PM price on rotors tomorrow and will post pics of rims tomorrow also. Rims have some surface rust on the inside (backside) of the rim but the front looks fine (for being 20 plus years old). Will post up pics. Thanks