You can type here any text you want

new best et and mph

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Best run yesturday was:

60' 1.458
1/8th et 6.440
1/8th mph 108.13
1/4 et 10.088
1/4 mph 132.79

This was at the Buick midwest challenge. I had a little problem keeping the car straight for the first 100 feet or so. This was at 18 psi of boost. Wanted to make a 25 psi run but didnt get a chance. 25 psi and 50 or 100 shot of NOS could be a little hard on the undershorts. Data logs showed some real impressive air temps going into the motor. Iced down liquid intercoolers seem to do the job.

Jason

Looks like youre no longer the peoples champ runner up Jason:DGlad you got the bugs worked out..With those #'s,you just otta sell me your Stage stuff CHEAP;)

Man you sure do have a strange feeling running that hard with cast iron main caps. If you have never driven over your crank then you will never know how fast you could have went. :eek: It would be nice to drive over it in the first 60' It sure would suck to drive over it on the big end of the track.

DrBoost was knocking on 128 in his car but couldnt launch it. I imagine he'll have it squared away soon. Then we'll have a new show down! I dont want him to have any excuses.

I'm still going forward with the stage 2 build, but if I do decide to abandon the project I'll let you know Broke1.

Jason

Jason, congrats...... That thing is movin! 18psi.....Holy crap!

You should get a video camara in that car and record it for us to see!

I got my best time so far from a liquid IC as well. Those things freakin work!

Julio and I are going to be testing some more custom liquid IC's in the near future for the LC2 (stay tuned).

That's really cool that your car is kickin some serious booty!

Is that liquid IC an ATR?

Bo

Originally posted by broke1
Looks like youre no longer the peoples champ runner up Jason:DGlad you got the bugs worked out..With those #'s,you just otta sell me your Stage stuff CHEAP;)

You'll soon have Cult status around here if you keep running those numbers, and get int the nines without driving over your crank ;) :D

Ok guys I was just having a little fun :D . All comments I made were correct but I made the pass in my buddy Roger Davis's Geo Metro. It has a mild 231 stage one motor in it. Its was ALOT of fun to take down the track! I launched at 14 psi off the T-brake and the car got really squirrely. I stayed in it and drove through the tire spin. The pass was made at 18 psi and no NOS. Roger has gone 9.46 @ 144 (around there) with like 25 psi and a 50 hit of NOS. I was going to make a second pass at 25 psi but I got busted wearing shorts and they wouldn't let me go again. Roger did a real nice job building the Metro the car drives and shuts down straight. I think if I would have centered the car in the groove better to start with I wouldnt have had such a wild ride at the start.

I may have to kick Rogers ass now though. He's got me thinking full stage motor (stage 2 headed) Opel GT!!

Jason

Originally posted by broke1

he is right, u are no longer the runner up Jason.

your no show at the midwest challenge makes mike the runner up.

just kidding, you always have a lane with me.

surej

Originally posted by DR BOOST
you always have a lane with me.

surej

Spoken like a true Champion :)

He dont tell em you ran 128 on alky :eek: .. shhhhh..

:D

Back