New Best time!!!

Back-N-Black

I went to cecil county md.Today and ran my new best time and mph.I went 12.15@111mph with a 1.71 60ft with a 5lb.launch and 21lbs. of boost with race gas and Drag radials.My next run i tried to launch at 7lbs.But pushed past the light and went 12.40@112mph and a 2.10 60ft.I think i over heated the brakes on the burn out.I'll be adding line locks and upgrading the brakes soon.Then looking for 11.99.

Congrats. You're not too far from an 11.
Don't forget to update your signature. :D

Thanks I need to get some practice with launching on the E brake.
I tried it for the first time yesterday but i need to adjust the brakes.The 12.76 in my signeture was from last week on street trim i only made one run.

Originally posted by Back-N-Black
I went to cecil county md.Today and ran my new best time and mph.I went 12.15@111mph with a 1.71 60ft with a 5lb.launch and 21lbs. of boost with race gas and Drag radials.My next run i tried to launch at 7lbs.But pushed past the light and went 12.40@112mph and a 2.10 60ft.I think i over heated the brakes on the burn out.I'll be adding line locks and upgrading the brakes soon.Then looking for 11.99.

Dont listen to us we have no idea what we're doin;) :D

But we did get you hooked like a crack addict lookin for the nearest streetcorner!!!!!!!!!!:eek: ;) :p :D

You da man, now get to work on those leg muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Keith