You can type here any text you want

New Best!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdsgnx

Just wanted to pass on the results from a local track rental,dead hookers II,

1.55 60ft
6.94 1/8th
102.4 mph
10.85 1/4
122.45 mph

THIS WAS WITH A MASS AIR!!!!!! , PUMP GAS, RAZORS DUAL NOZZLE ALKY KIT, 65LB INJECTORS,TURBOTWEAKED CHIP, 67mm TURBO, STOCK BOTTM END, 212/212 ROLLER CAM/ROLLER ROCKERS, STOCK PLENUM WITH POWER PLATE, AND ET STREETS 26/10.5

THE TUNE WAS 25LBS OF BOOST AND 25* TIMING IN 1ST, 23 IN 2ND,AND 22 IN 3RD.

I CANT SAY ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE RAZORS ALKY AND ERIC'S CHIPS.

THE 2 GUYS HAVE DONE MIRACLES TO KEEP MINE AND MANY OTHERS CARS RUNNING AS STRONG AS THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN JD

Just wanted to pass on the results from a local track rental,dead hookers II,

1.55 60ft
6.94 1/8th
102.4 mph
10.85 1/4
122.45 mph

THIS WAS WITH A MASS AIR!!!!!! , PUMP GAS, RAZORS DUAL NOZZLE ALKY KIT, 65LB INJECTORS,TURBOTWEAKED CHIP, 67mm TURBO, STOCK BOTTM END, 212/212 ROLLER CAM/ROLLER ROCKERS, STOCK PLENUM WITH POWER PLATE, AND ET STREETS 26/10.5

THE TUNE WAS 25LBS OF BOOST AND 25* TIMING IN 1ST, 23 IN 2ND,AND 22 IN 3RD.

I CANT SAY ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE RAZORS ALKY AND ERIC'S CHIPS.

THE 2 GUYS HAVE DONE MIRACLES TO KEEP MINE AND MANY OTHERS CARS RUNNING AS STRONG AS THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN JD

can't beat those 2 guy's :biggrin: they have put a lot of fun back in street cars :cool: ummmm is this TTA a hand me down from someone we both know ?? :eek:

Wow that is a great time. Congrats. And that is only with 20 MPH pickup.

Jason

can't beat those 2 guy's :biggrin: they have put a lot of fun back in street cars :cool: ummmm is this TTA a hand me down from someone we both know ?? :eek:

Hand me down.. geesh.. he's wrenched more on this bad boy than anyone else.. Needs a little tuning.. get the MPH to 128-130 and it will be fine.

Made like 5 10 second passes yesterday.. worst run was a 11.1 with me driving it :redface:

YES, but I wouldn't call it a hand me down, I paid good money to have this much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone, she still needs a little more tunning.

trying to better may buddies 10.55

only have alittle more time the new motor will be back SOON!!!!

can only have 1 down at a time.

having fun KEEPING IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!

YES, but I wouldn't call it a hand me down, I paid good money to have this much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone, she still needs a little more tunning.

trying to better may buddies 10.55

only have alittle more time the new motor will be back SOON!!!!

can only have 1 down at a time.

having fun KEEPING IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Nice run!....You make your choice and pay your money....Or, was it pay your money and make your choice.... ;)

worst run was a 11.1 with me driving it :redface:

were you sandbaggin :eek: :p hey I might get my TTA back really soon ... Guy is finishing it soon .. He doesn't want to heat the garage anymore ... time will tell :eek: ;)

I think it will go easy 10.5's with a Red Top Optima ;)

Back