new best

Super6

but got some head gaskets:D 10.42 at 130 i had my wastegate plumbed wrong 30+ lbs and got in it a couple of times before i hit the track..no knock but the stock gaskets didn't like that..i ran 24 lbs on this run. the very first run the car it was trying to blow the dipstick out:eek: i knew i had a problem but figured i would run it till it pushed the head gaskets out..got 7 runs in the 10's before they let go..going back with cometics...these are forsale by the way;) ..........Bob

pics

head gaskets,,,, #3 is a total blow out with #5 ready to go and #4 was starting to go too......Bob

Attachments

• DSCN1586.jpg
    DSCN1586.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 448
  • DSCN1587.jpg
    DSCN1587.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 452
  • DSCN1588.jpg
    DSCN1588.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 452
Look like you got it flying! I put wish i could run those numbers. Good luck with HGs.

bob check that cylinder head for straight ness before you put her back together nice times bud

heads

bob check that cylinder head for straight ness before you put her back together nice times bud

Yes i checked them and they are flat, just too much boost...i do have head studs...with regular bolts the gaskets probably would have went sooner. i can't wait to get back to the track. i think the car will be close to 10 flat with some bigger slicks and drag shocks. i was spinning through 1st and part of 2nd gear on this run. the car feels slow to me now except when i get to the end and try to get it slowed down:) .....thanks Bob

Now I know what mine will run! I have the exact combo! ;)