You can type here any text you want

new bests from reynolds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chikn305

I ran some new bests at reynolds. 1.35 60ft 6.44 @ 107 10.23 @ 130. This was pump gas and alky and 20-21 psi.

congrats steve.9's are around the corner with more boost. the chicken is flying.

Man thats great. Is this the black Firebird? I wanted to get over there and talk to yall but things were finally going our way and i had to take advantage. We ran our best too. 1.55 10.42 133 @ 21 psi and Razers Alki. Cant wait for next year already congrats.:biggrin:

There was a yung guy there with a TTA he ran a 10.25 also impresive think he poped a headgasket that pass.

Man thats great. Is this the black Firebird? I wanted to get over there and talk to yall but things were finally going our way and i had to take advantage. We ran our best too. 1.55 10.42 133 @ 21 psi and Razers Alki. Cant wait for next year already congrats.:biggrin:

It was the black firebird. Thanks for the compliments. Your camaro is a really good looking and running car. Maybe we can run next year. It'd be a good race I think.

You guys are flying.. congrats.. wish I could of been there.

Back