new champion intake air distrubution good or bad

BLACKHAWK

is there anyone running the new champion intake that can give feedback in reference to the air distrubution,being that a plate has not been made for this intake yet.

I just bought one myself and I am kind of interested in the same answers.

Sorry I cannot give any info other than it is a nice peice,but it is kind of heavy.

Weight

sixgun86gn said:
I just bought one myself and I am kind of interested in the same answers.

Sorry I cannot give any info other than it is a nice peice,but it is kind of heavy.
IS IT ALOT HEAVIER THEN THE STOCK ONE?DID U GET URS PORTED WHEN U BOUGHT IT? WHAT WAS THE COST

The distrubution is much better than the BGC unit. IMO, the added plenum volume is also a plus.

Intake

HighPSI said:
The distrubution is much better than the BGC unit. IMO, the added plenum volume is also a plus.
HOW IS IT WITHOUT A POWER PLATE COMPARED TO A PORTED STOCKER WITH A P/PLATE.DON`T WANT TO RUN CYL`S LEAN.

intake

I believe that jason cramer at RJC racing would be the guy to ask on that. Since he makes all the power plates for all the hats and intakes too. I bought one from BGC long time ago that has never been ported still has the rough casting inside.

Do either the Champion or the BGC Intakes have EGR Provisions??

With a XFI system and 6 egts probes you can tune around any inconsistencys you may have in airflow

Are there any flow numbers stock or ported.
What is the cylinder distribution like?
Any EGR Fuctionality for us in CA?

BTW, I like the updates on your site.
Lots of good information especially in the suspension area.
My only question is do you sell the HR Sway Bar alone and
if so how much?

Best regards,

That intake is sweet! If anyone out there has flow numbers at 28" for TR intake manifolds that are either stock, or gasket matched or fully ported, I'd really like to see them. What good is a high flowing head if the intake is sorry.