You can type here any text you want

New "Command Series" chips available!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Licht

I was here first
Our new Command Series chips will be available in a week when I get back from vacation (we will be closed the week of Thanksgiving) These chips are like the new Extender "f" chips with a couple changes. First they do NOT extend the range of the maf sensor it will still max out at 255. The good news for some of you is that now you can have the features, adjustability, drivability and performance that poeple have come to expect from an Extender with out having to have a Translator. That's right these work with the stock MAF sensor. They will be available for injectors up to 57LB. They will sell for $119.99 same as an Extender. They can be upgraded to Extenders if the customer buys a Translator at a later date for $50. Details will be posted on the web site when I get back 1 week from Monday.
Mike Licht
Full Throttle Speed & Style
586 790 4406

I can vouch for what Mike says.
"features, adjustability, drivability and performance that poeple have come to expect from an Extender"

I'm running the Translator+/Extender in my 86.
And have recently been doing some testing of this new Command Series chip in my 87.
It's really REALLY cool to have the features/protection of the Extender chip in my stock MAF'd 87.
And of course the driveability is flawless. My BLM's weren't exactly where I liked them (around 115-120), and having a non adjustable 237 regulator meant no fuel pressure changes to correct this. However, I just adjusted the feature called "system shift" which adjusts fuel deliver leaner or richer, and the BLM's settled right in where I expected they would (127-131).

Can a little more info be given as to what this chip does once 255g/s is reahed? Is the fuel curve still estimated as with any other non extender chip or is it accurately controlled?

It wil work like anyother chip. It cannot be controlled since there is nothing to measure off at that point. An Extender is a better choice but not everyone has / wants a Translator. This way they can play as well
Mike

One of the adjustments is WOT fuel. It's still an estimated fuel delivery but at least you can tune it without having to send it back for a tweak....

Bob

:)

Thanks for the info guys an d a BIG thanks for bringing new products to market for all of us.

Back