New, current updated Michigan thread.

Ok, those other rusty abandoned Michigan threads don't really work anymore. This is a new one for all the SOUTHEAST Michigan gear heads to chime in and CHECK FREQUENTLY to see who's here to help each other out, or to go out cruising with.

I've met Turbosox out there on Woodward a few times. Looking for more guys with hotrods to come out on Woodward on Friday & Saturday nights. I have a 70 Cuda and a G8 that usually comes with me. Looking for more guys. Who's from SOUTHEAST Michigan here?

Just let me know the time and location and I will bring a couple of Buick guys with me for a meet and greet.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I usually try for Fri and Sat nights. I should be out there this saturday though. Have a few things I'm fightin' on the car. Should be good though by sat. I'll post up in here later to confirm.

I'm in Mt. Clemens and my friend is in Eastpointe. We hit all the big cruises, both Woodward dates, all the Gratiot cruises, Harper and Downriver. We see lots of TRs there, but few chime in on this section , even though the view count goes through the roof (must be a S.E. MI thing o_O). Anyhow we'll be at the Roseville Gratiot cruise this Saturday. Probably at Eastgate Center or the Coney at 11 mile. Hope to see you there.

That's the point. I don't want a ton of people out there. That means 1. too little room to race and 2. too many people means too many cops. :)

Where is everyone meeting this week? Shop is here in Fraser, but I live in Mt. Clemens. Will most likely be around for Gratiot Cruise as well.

There are a fair number of SE Mich. folks out there. We're just a quiet bunch.

Are you going to open the shop Saturday and Sunday for another meet and greet?

Are you going to open the shop Saturday and Sunday for another meet and greet?

We will do something like this again in the fall when we are back up and running at 100%. Since the fire, we literally do not have a screwdriver in the shop area. Stay tuned.

The fire took out some equipment, machinery and my race trim snowmobile. However, the smoke/water damage was inconceivable. We will be back up and running at full capacity soon.

Blew my trans on the street Saturday night, anyone out there have a good working trans they can part with so I can throw it in for the Woodward cruise this weekend?!!!!