You can type here any text you want

New Custom 2 Piece Crank Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Power

Check it out!

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

If you act now and buy this kit, a leprechaun will also deposit gold in your engine!!!

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

So...I finally figured out what the noise was in my engine...it finally let go and started knocking BAD a couple days ago so I went ahead and pulled it.

The 4.1 is on the stand getting put together and waiting for the 6776BB! :D :D :D

Dude, WTF did you do to that thing??? :biggrin:

Do you know my wife?? She has selective hearing too....:eek:

I don't know what happened :confused:

This thing has had a ticking noise since I got it a year and a half ago. I thought the valvetrain had issues, but I could never find anything.

The crank had a hairline crack that finally broke the whole thing apart :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was violent, I thought I was going to die :D

WOW, that's insane. This could have been from years of detonation that took it's toll.

Did this happen at WOT or just tooling around the street?

Does the 4.1 have a forged in it?

Do you take Paypal?? :D
Good luck on the new motor.

As a matter of fact I do! I also have some ocean front property here in Arkansas you might be interested in :tongue: :biggrin:

It had the noise the day I got it (rebuilt motor) and it did it at idle, cruising, and WOT.

I am too poor to go forged on the 4.1. If it blows up the GN is getting a gen.3 turbo small block.

Looks good!! lol. I think i'll hold off for now though. Im waiting to develop my own 3 peice crank.

Did that thing "window" the block? If so, I have a window planter for your engine block, I think some daisies would compliment it well..........

No windows in the block, just a spun main :frown:

Daisies would look good though... :tongue:

I would just get some JB Weld and put some dowels in there to hold her till the JB sets up and you are good to go.

Back