You can type here any text you want

New Emblems (Like or NO?? )

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m233roller

Banned
Here's a couple of pics. of some little V6 badges I found and my engine all spit shined. What do you guys think about the v6 badges? Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    910.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    504.3 KB · Views: 334
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    959.5 KB · Views: 336
Eeeewwww, Honda Accord V6 Emblems !! ?? Could't you find some "American" V6 emblems? ;)

Nice looking engine bay....except, I've never been of fan of the the blues or reds you see under an ever increasing number of GN''s. But to each his own.

yep... i dont like it ...too cluttered for my taste. just my opinion though

aaron

Not a fan of the V6 emblems either. Besides, they are a bit redundant as the swirling turbo six GN emblem has it covered.

Yeah guys I have to agree. It is just barely stuck on so will come right off. Dave really the reason I have blue is that I'm almost totally color blind but I see BLUE !!! Thanks ALL !!

I thought that Jay's new spam filter was keeping you from posting Try.

Mike that engine bay is awesome. All the the chrome with just enough blue and not over done. Thats a very nice car. Oh yeah when you take it to Barrett Jackson auction next year let me know so i can come bid on it:D.

Back