NEW EXSHAUST...

For the money it's a pretty good system. Fits real nice. You will get some drone in the 50-60mph range.

just a driver not a race car....ordered these 4 days ago to get the small tubing off the car that is there now i have the system now just have not put it on yet waiting on manifolds...want to keep the car quiet as possible...anyone with this system i would love to hear a vid clip....
Hooker Headers 16810HKR - Hooker Super Competition Cat-Back Exhaust Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I can get a video clip tomorrow for you. I've had that exhaust kit on my car since I bought it. It's still in great shape. Granted my car may sound a little different due to the 3" THDP but not much, maybe a little throatier. I went 11.98 through that exhaust on the stock turbo.

If you order it from Summit, make sure you get one with the AeroChamber mufflers. The turbos like to drone. Alot.

I can get a video clip tomorrow for you. I've had that exhaust kit on my car since I bought it. It's still in great shape. Granted my car may sound a little different due to the 3" THDP but not much, maybe a little throatier. I went 11.98 through that exhaust on the stock turbo.

If you order it from Summit, make sure you get one with the AeroChamber mufflers. The turbos like to drone. Alot.
cool thanks ...yes it has aerochambers...did you use a gasket between the exshaust and the test pipe/converter flange 4 hole??

X2 on the Pypes system. Get the one with the racepro mufflers. they a straight through design, not chambered. Picked up 4 tenths with no other changes.

X2 on the Pypes system. Get the one with the racepro mufflers. they a straight through design, not chambered. Picked up 4 tenths with no other changes.
already have the hooker...im sure will be happy with this system..car will not be race at track or street..i have a car for the track when i feel the need for speed..lol;)

I have the Hooker with Aerochamber exhaust. It sounds like any other TR but with a gurgling low end. It almost reminds me of a 90's 3.1L MPFI GM motors. Like think back to the 94 Cavalier with the ground effects and loud muffler.

I like it but I do feel like it could be a huge restriction over a straight through design.

I have the Hooker with Aerochamber exhaust. It sounds like any other TR but with a gurgling low end. It almost reminds me of a 90's 3.1L MPFI GM motors. Like think back to the 94 Cavalier with the ground effects and loud muffler.

I like it but I do feel like it could be a huge restriction over a straight through design.
lol ...hey thats cool thanks

Had them for 20 years always had no mufflers and gutted cat converter--most muffler shops can make nice cheap duel exhaust back from cat hook up--always got compliments on sound