You can type here any text you want

new fast installed "no run"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
got the engine all wired up and plugged in.The computer is reading all sensors but it wont run? It cranks but no spark and no fuel.....I already foud a plug to my tps wired wrong ,just wondering is maybe I have another wire problem..What is the cam sensor supposed to be set at?I have it at stock specs now but the manual for fast says 10 deg advanced..Stock specs per the cam sensor tool was 35 deg?????btdc I'm just getting frustrated now, I hope this is something easily fixed.

Originally posted by eric schildroth
got the engine all wired up and plugged in.The computer is reading all sensors but it wont run? It cranks but no spark and no fuel.....I already foud a plug to my tps wired wrong ,just wondering is maybe I have another wire problem..What is the cam sensor supposed to be set at?I have it at stock specs now but the manual for fast says 10 deg advanced..Stock specs per the cam sensor tool was 35 deg?????btdc I'm just getting frustrated now, I hope this is something easily fixed.

Don't get confused between the crank ref. offset vs the cam sensor setting.

If the cam sensor was originally set at 25 deg. after TDC then it should be fine.

The crank reference offset should be 10 deg. if it is the stock DIS ignition system.

No fuel or spark normally means that the ecu is not receiving a rpm signal from the crank sensor. When youcrank the engine do you see the rpm varying on the dash board display?

I would contact the vendor who sold you the unit for assistance.

Back