You can type here any text you want

New Fella in MS...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OK, well, I'm sitting in MS too right now but I'm not anywhere near you. You're waaay down there.

1967 GeeTO said:
I'm in Jackson (Madison actually). There are a few guys in the Jackson area.

Sam Williford

Is there a club or anything? Anywhere I could find a couple MS guys?

-Will

Hey Will I'm in monticello one my friends(also a customer)is in brookhaven we run in lucas some and hattiesburg. Drop me a line we will try to get togehter my car is down but hope to be back up soon.

randy

PM your email address to me. I'll give it to Ricky Mixon (Decever) and ask that he add your name to his master list. There is a club, but I don't think they get together much now. I'll ask Ricky to try to get a group together sometime. I'm in a local club you might want to join. Go to www.msclassiccruisers.com to visit. We have a show coming up in Jackson the last Saturday of May at Smith-Wills baseball stadium off Lakeland.

Some people are going to Bowling Green for the Nat's. See the thread under Members Rides titled "My new Limited", there you'll find a few MS guys.

Good to hear we've got some MS guys in here.....I'll PM ya'll after work tonight...

-Will

I was in MS for 32 years. I used to race at Hub City every Sunday even when there was grass growing through the lanes.. lol I have family in H'burg might be there this summer testing. Contact Ricky Mixon and Randy Alexander.

V6RACER said:
I was in MS for 32 years. I used to race at Hub City every Sunday even when there was grass growing through the lanes.. lol I have family in H'burg might be there this summer testing. Contact Ricky Mixon and Randy Alexander.

I've heard of them.....what do they have?

-Will

Hey Jason you comin back with the poor boys for the summer give me a call need to talk to you . Will give me a call at my shop durin the week my phone number is on website in my sig.

randy

southern boost said:
Hey Jason you comin back with the poor boys for the summer give me a call need to talk to you . Will give me a call at my shop durin the week my phone number is on website in my sig.

randy

Will do man, where in MS you located?

-Will

Back