New Fiberglass Lower Door Panels!

I like the sounds of covering them with gray vinyl. What are you looking to get for a set covered or even uncovered?

Uncovered not painted will be $250 plus actual shipping...

Painted $300, and covered $325!

I can get any color vinyl too:biggrin: We just got a big roll of the gray in the other day for a BMW job...

No we haven't covered any yet. I just had someone that was interested and I didn't get it done fast enough. So we had some gray and my guy said no problem covering them.... I will try to get them to cover one set gray this weekend and take some pics and see what they look like!

Those are so awesome!

If only I was rich! would ya take some expensive kids in trade. the kids need only minor repair!:biggrin: I am sure I know the answer...its the same one I always get:rolleyes: LOL!
Great Job!

Got any pics of something that looks stock, carpeted?

Also, do you make any that dont have tweeter pods, I would only want to put the mids there, and put wave-guides under the dash.

Covered in a charcoal colored tweed, those panels would almost appear as premium original equipment. Add an upper door panel in gray cloth and that would make a killer combination.

Unfortunately I'm still about 10 years off from worrying about a custom interior. :frown:

Is this still availble?

Bare sets with no baffles behind the speaker, just slick fiberglass like in one of the above pics (the whiteish plain ones) will be $220 per set!

Bare sets with baffles (recommended), no paint $250 a set!

For all switches and door handles cut out add $30

With holes cut for your particular speakers add $30

With paint of your choice which will be single stage enamel add only $80

So for a complete set painted (your color choice) with all holes cut ready to drop in your speakers would be $375!

They fit right in, he made a mold so that it attaches the same as the factory mounts basically!

It came in higher than we expected, this basically pays the guy building them. I forgot to add the hole cuttings for the switches and handles earleir.... I wanted some for myself and had them made, so I figured I would pass along to you guys... He does this at night, after his regular job!

Also we can provide you with basically ANY set of components you might need:cool: ... We can match crutchfield's prices but not beat them:(

He will install the components (crossover mounted to the back of the panels) for $30 bucks each...

Just let me know if anyone wants them and a color! We should be able to start shipping in two weeks! Shipping will be a little high as we have to package them very carefully!

Is this still available and if so is this still the pricing?

Let me see what we have left from the first bacth. My buddy might be starting a new TR fiberglass product so we can run more of these then for sure! I will let you know asap!

Let me see what we have left from the first bacth. My buddy might be starting a new TR fiberglass product so we can run more of these then for sure! I will let you know asap!

Heck yes. Those panels look great. Much better than anything that I would build as add on, which always look out of place.:rolleyes: And I don't want to give up my foot room with kick panels. Let me know.:biggrin:

Did you ever get any shots of them covered? Will they clear a cage?

TIA, Larry

No, we haven't covered any yet. They should clear the cage, they are the same exact size as the factory, just hard:D