New Fiberglass Lower Door Panels!

i would love those painted grey with black carpet at the bottem
just like the originals- can this done without too much fab?

thats the clean looking sound upgrade ive been looking for

that would be cool if they were available with the vinyl grain texture like on our a pillars and gauge pods.... would this be hard to do?:confused:

I will go over all of these questions with my guy. Basically we can do anything, just depends on how much it's gonna cost. Trying to keep as general as possible to make them affordable. Anything custom someone wants can be done on a separate basis. My boys are as good as it gets with custom fab work in a car...

Any Chance for Bowling Green?

Count me in for a set!!! I am trying to get my car ready for bowling green and would love to have these by then if possible. Please PM for payment information and discuss speaker model.

Sorry for no pics this weekend guys... 2 of my guys were out sick Friday. I will go ahead and the ball rolling faster this week with more pics so we can get a final mold and get some shipped in about 3-4 weeks:biggrin:

Here are the pics, I will post the pricing tomorrow! These are the test set! We put a simple set of 6 1/2" compents in.... This is an 86 WH1 I picked up that we haven't even detailed yet... You the get idea:biggrin: :cool:

Attachments

• fiberpanels 001.jpg
    fiberpanels 001.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3,943
  • fiberpanels 002.jpg
    fiberpanels 002.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4,040
  • fiberpanels 003.jpg
    fiberpanels 003.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3,952
  • fiberpanels 004.jpg
    fiberpanels 004.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 5,410
  • fiberpanels 005.jpg
    fiberpanels 005.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 3,944
Few more!

Attachments

• fiberpanels 006.jpg
    fiberpanels 006.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,873
  • fiberpanels 007.jpg
    fiberpanels 007.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 4,345
  • fiberpanels 008.jpg
    fiberpanels 008.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3,912
Man those are nice, but I think doing the color or something a little different would make it blend in better. I'm considering these even though I already hacked up my door panels to fit 6.5s.

Wow those look freaken awesome! :mad: I'm about to cut my roll bar out to fit them. They should look really nice painted or upholstered. Great positioning on that tweeter. Thats just where it should be, pointed at you ear.

Bare sets with no baffles behind the speaker, just slick fiberglass like in one of the above pics (the whiteish plain ones) will be $220 per set!

Bare sets with baffles (recommended), no paint $250 a set!

For all switches and door handles cut out add $30

With holes cut for your particular speakers add $30

With paint of your choice which will be single stage enamel add only $80

So for a complete set painted (your color choice) with all holes cut ready to drop in your speakers would be $375!

They fit right in, he made a mold so that it attaches the same as the factory mounts basically!

It came in higher than we expected, this basically pays the guy building them. I forgot to add the hole cuttings for the switches and handles earleir.... I wanted some for myself and had them made, so I figured I would pass along to you guys... He does this at night, after his regular job!

Also we can provide you with basically ANY set of components you might need:cool: ... We can match crutchfield's prices but not beat them:(

He will install the components (crossover mounted to the back of the panels) for $30 bucks each...

Just let me know if anyone wants them and a color! We should be able to start shipping in two weeks! Shipping will be a little high as we have to package them very carefully!

Remember these are all custom hand made in the good ole USA;)

Looks great. How about a drivers side?? Id like to see the door lock and remote mirror buttons in place on the drivers side.

I will definetly be buying a set when I get the money! ...T56 swap and custom Autometers drained the bank pretty quickly! :)

You don't happen to have pics of one on a car painted to match the grey door handle/arm rest do ya?
Trying to figure out if I want it all grey or to dye the handle black to match the gloss black ones