You can type here any text you want

New From Fallon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Kid? Lol. You were a fraud long before your current situation and most know it. Zero character.
How is a fraud ?
Yes “kid” you act like a kid just as you are now. it’s been numerous tacky comments that you leave on instagram and Facebook. . Give up and I will not SELL to you. Enjoy your GNX and live life

How is a fraud ?
Yes “kid” you act like a kid just as you are now. it’s been numerous tacky comments that you leave on instagram and Facebook. . Give up and I will not SELL to you. Enjoy your GNX and live life
Your reputation proceeds you. Congrats.

I wanted these months ago. Had the deal worked out and he disappeared. Id buy them in person only based on my experience and what im seeing here.

I wanted these months ago. Had the deal worked out and he disappeared. Id buy them in person only based on my experience and what im seeing here.
I do remember clearly telling you via text messages that I went through an amputation in mid May of this year, correct?

if you or many don’t understand , then I do apologize and there is nothing I can do. In person would be the best thing for me due to my current situation.
thanks

Back