New GN with issues.

Any plans for the engine since your gasket forced your hand? New cam? Porting? Timing chain? The bright side is better a gasket than a bearing.

Any plans for the engine since your gasket forced your hand? New cam? Porting? Timing chain? The bright side is better a gasket than a bearing.

I wish I could, but I couldnt throw the money into it right now as I have 2 other cars I'm restoring. Although... now that its complete I'm regretfully thinking "whats next." It runs great, but its like buying a 250 cc motorcycle and getting bored with it in a week.

When I get some extra cash what would my next step be, alky & upgraded turbo? I dont necessarily want to build a track car, but low to mid 12s would be nice. I've done all the recommended "standards" downpipe, exhuast, fuel pump, chip, & external air filter. Right now I'm only running turbo at 15 on 93, but probably going to bump it up a few if no knock.

You might get a couple more pounds of boost out of it on 93 but honestly I would leave it be till you go alky and chip. No need pushing it and risking another failure if it’s just a cruiser, you don’t want to become a pro at doing head gaskets lol.

The next step is to learn about these cars so you won't blow the head gaskets again.

A power plate and scanmaster. Then enjoy driving it for awhile while you learn what you're seeing on your scanmaster. Just my .02 good luck.

I do have a scan tool. Is there a list of ranges for each item so that I can keep an eye on each value?