"NEW" GNS Headlight Covers

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Our new (Don Cruz) style headlight covers are now available. No more screws, No more small brackets, No more Velcro and most importantly No more Flying headlight covers on the drag strip!! ;)

This new design features "Tabs" to hold them in place. This makes for a Very clean look once installed.

Yes you do have to notch your headlight bezels in order for these to fit and then they simply snap right in.

We also offer to install these for our customers at a small fee for those who are not up to the task.

These are Very visible at night with the head lights on, It don't even look like there are covers on it!!!

To purchase or view more info, Click here---> GNS

Attachments

• Headlight covers 003.jpg
    Headlight covers 003.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 639
  • Headlight covers 004.jpg
    Headlight covers 004.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 913
  • Headlight covers 005.jpg
    Headlight covers 005.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 650
  • Headlight cover.jpg
    Headlight cover.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 690
Update

Recently after returning from the TB.com Nationals my laser engraver called me up to tell me he went out of business. This was with absolutely NO notice what so ever and ended up leaving me stuck with over $600 in orders on my wall.

We were shocked and devastated by this news and more so the lack of notice but stuff happens and it ended up being the fault of his business partner but he still could of gave me more heads up... I knew of only one more person locally that had the right machine to do my products properly and he was happy to have my work. The hard part was getting all my art work onto a disc for him and I just knew we had a long road ahead of us on getting all the settings correct but in the end it wasn't so bad after all..

So needless to say the people on my board of orders have had to wait for some time while we worked out the settings and speed and power to properly do this stuff but he cranked out some nice stuff this week and all orders are shipped and my shelves are back to being stocked with Smoked & Clear Headlight & Marker light covers that are ready to ship.. For those who have waited I enclosed a small gift in appreciation for their patients on this situation..

All things happen for a reason and because of this new engraver we will be doing something completely new on some products which will result in better quality and a faster turn around time. We are excited to get going on this new line and see how well it does...

Scot W.