New Gs Regal Buyer

Sweet, where can I find the Gsx spoiler and grille. The badging looks great too

the gsx badges , grilles, headrest emblems, and dual exhaust cutout fascia inserts are available on ebay: eBay Store - ACS US: Firehawk, Camaro SS, SLP Memorabilia

slp used to also make wheels and a template to ensure the cut outs are symetrical

both are very difficult to find now, there is a guy with a silver set of gsx wheels for sale currently on the regal board for somewhere around 500 for 4, the chrome ones are more desirable but if you want to do gsx wheels buy whats available now and you can resell them when you get chrome ones in hand

or you can get drip molded gsx emblems made by a guy on the regal forum that can up the size a whisker to replace the tri shield on your current stock wheels

i have an slp template that i rent out reasonably if you do gather up all the necessary stuff

the spoiler has been "splashed" by a member on the regal forum and he sells them, they do come raw-unpainted and are hollow underneath so they need to be filled to adhere , or filled and inserts installed if you want to bolt it on

there is another member that has filled and painted many of them and the guy that molds them can drop ship to him, initially they were working together and painting them all but the original demand buried them and they offered them unfilled and unpainted to keep up with demand

i beleive they are pretty caught up now

I'm Taj by the way, Your a very informative person thats very cool

Keith here, just let me know if you need to get in touch with any of the members i mentioned if you dont want to join there i can still get you in touch

if you do join I go by murphinator there also so pm me and i can just link you to the proper threads