You can type here any text you want

new GT went DOWN and than ran a red!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KillrV6

Former owner
ok nothing special, but i havent raced my car since its been runing better. i just switched a new ECM in today which is modafied for Direct scan, so i was goin for a night time cruize at about 11 just to let the new computer learn itslef.
so my go pedal foot was gettin kinda itchy so i start lookin around for somthing to run. i saw a 68 stang w/ fat tires on the back but it went the oposite way and i could not find it. than there was a new GT that zoomed by me while i was at a side street. i sped to catch up. i thought WOW this thing might have some heat, its lowered!:rolleyes:
but than as i pulled up to it, i realized it had 3 fat guys in it. so im driving next to him and i hear the downshift and i step into it (from 35) i downshift and BAM i instantly pulled the leingth of my car in front of him and kept pulling.
sudently i looked up and saw the light turn yellow so i slamed on my brakes to slow down for it and the guy in the GT just went right through it as it turned red. oh well! didnt wanna risk my life for a mud stain:D

i was suprised with how hard my car was pulling! cant wait to hook up DS and really get the thing tuned
:D

Good kill. LMAO at the thought of 3 fat guys in a Stang doing the ricer fly by thing through the light. Sounds about right.

Back