You can type here any text you want

new gta wheels...where to buy..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

autodynamics

im ready to buy the correct style gta wheels....allot of people sell them
kirbins....999.00 plus shipping for wheel and caps and lugs complete

1984 1985 1986 1987 Buick Regal Grand National Turbo T T-Type GNX GNX - TRANS AM STYLE 16" x 8" WHEELS SET (4) #7219

classic industries $200.00 plus lugs caps and center caps

Camaro Parts | Firebird Parts | Trans Am Parts | Nova Parts | Chevy 2 Parts | Impala Parts | Truck Parts | Automotive Parts | Restoration Parts | Accessories | Orange County | Huntington Beach | 1.800.854.1280

any ideas who else and the prices....keep in mind im ready to buy

any xmas specials?

Dennis is a great guy to deal with and a member of the board. If they're any problems he'll take care of them for you. I'd buy them from Dennis before Classic just for this reason.

Dennis is a great guy to deal with and a member of the board. If they're any problems he'll take care of them for you. I'd buy them from Dennis before Classic just for this reason.

2x,i purchase from him for many years with out any issues:biggrin:

I have GTA fronts on both of my T Types. There is a company: makingitdigital.com that makes a better emblem for the center cap in different buick logos.

i checked out the website....real nice....what size are the center caps? from kirbans. so i can order them

Back