New Guy From GA

silverdenali22

Just saying hello to everyone on here. I own a 87 GN with a little something under the hood. It has been apart over a year now the heads cracked and so did the manifolds so pulled it out and got some work done to it and now going back together just waiting on some parts and I will be back on the road cant wait!

welcome to the boards,also FYI...we have a meet often in Statesboro......youll find many members here from ga.....

Ok man being busy going to drop in and bs here next week. I am still waiting on some parts for the car and be back in it.

Just saying hello to everyone on here. I own a 87 GN with a little something under the hood. It has been apart over a year now the heads cracked and so did the manifolds so pulled it out and got some work done to it and now going back together just waiting on some parts and I will be back on the road cant wait!

Where in Ga?

We should all plan a get together at the track in Jackson. I'm in Savannah, there is a turbo Buick guy in my neighborhood, and I have a buddy in Brunswick with a T and a GS.

I am good just have to give me some more time on my parts. My parts got lost or something so hopefully not to much longer. :biggrin:

just say when and me,Rico,Tyler,and Patrick will be there too...

i'm there

We should all plan a get together at the track in Jackson. I'm in Savannah, there is a turbo Buick guy in my neighborhood, and I have a buddy in Brunswick with a T and a GS.

along with a few others here in the Augusta area. i am putting my trans back in tomorrow night so i hope it is good now....post a date on this thread and we will see how many TR's we can get at the House of Hook..........Bob

I'm up here on the north side, not as many of us up here anymore. Car is currently down for winter mods, waiting on back-ordered valves to get it back together...should be good to go next week.