New install and 23psi on 91 oct.

Kevin,
You should only increase boost as performance increases. Sometimes going up on boost doesnt mean the power goes up. Examples are back pressure, turbo map, etc. If you run way higher boost than power is being made on.. the slightest knock can send the whole thing south.
So while I dont have a problem with 29 PSI.. I do in cases the car is not moving the air. The alcohol is doing its job.. just need the rest of the combo to do so.

Julio

Kevin,
You should only increase boost as performance increases. Sometimes going up on boost doesnt mean the power goes up. Examples are back pressure, turbo map, etc. If you run way higher boost than power is being made on.. the slightest knock can send the whole thing south.
So while I dont have a problem with 29 PSI.. I do in cases the car is not moving the air. The alcohol is doing its job.. just need the rest of the combo to do so.

Julio
Remember this is NOT my stock turbo anymore. This is my new Precision 5831 and it definitely increased in power. Heres my review of the new turbo:
http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/any-feedback-on-precisions-new-5831.378020/#post-3041283