New Interior Estimate

mikebart101

Looking at having my interior redone. Just curious what a new headliner, restuffed seats, and seat covers run me? I am planning on going all black for the interior, so the seat covers will need to be made as long as the upper part of the door panels. I am going to keep the stock texture, seams, material. As far as the dash pad, and all other plastic/vinyl I'll paint and take care of myself.

?

Any input is appreciated

Poston's charges $100.00 extra to get a set of their seat covers custom done, I've used them twice and been impressed each time. The wait time is right about 3 weeks.

Since you are looking for custom door panels as well I would give gbodyparts.com a call, he uses the same vendor as Poston's and is used to doing custom applications.

As far as price, it's been too long for me to just add it up, but an upholster charged me $300.00 to install the upholstery on seats I had already taken out, the rest I did myself so I don't know what they charge.

Sounds cool though, make sure you post pics of your all black interior when done. :cool: