New MAF pigtail

RegalT-type85

What wires go where/what????//I bought a Pigtail for the new MAF I got awhile ago, It was off a 5.3 Vortec Truck. I remember them being the same as Zo6 MAFs , anyway buds What wires go were, I didn't get an adaptor to go from factory harness to New MAF, i had Cut the factory connection off, used the LT1 for short while.

Any help would be great thanks guys

What wires go where/what????//I bought a Pigtail for the new MAF I got awhile ago, It was off a 5.3 Vortec Truck. I remember them being the same as Zo6 MAFs , anyway buds What wires go were, I didn't get an adaptor to go from factory harness to New MAF, i had Cut the factory connection off, used the LT1 for short while.

Any help would be great thanks guys

I am confused.
Are you trying to connect the new MAF directly to the factory harness with a pigtail?

yes, I have a 5.3 MAF and bought a 5 wire Pigtail/plug. I know I'm not gonna need all 5 wires but 3 wires, I just dont know where to put them . Any help would be great.

yes, I have a 5.3 MAF and bought a 5 wire Pigtail/plug. I know I'm not gonna need all 5 wires but 3 wires, I just dont know where to put them . Any help would be great.

The newer style MAF's can not be directly connected to the factory wire harness.
The translator from TurboTweak - Turbo Buick Custom Chips and Parts is required so the ECM can communicate with the MAF.

Get a matching TT6.0 chip, Powerlogger and WB from TurboTweak when you place the order. You will be glad you did. :cool:

Oh, sorry Yes i have a Translator. SORRY ;) I was wondering how I wire it to the Translator,

I will look for the info tonight if I remember.
You can also buy the correct pigtail from a vendor. Will be much easier.